The Government has named Euro Pumps and our Meat and Food manufacturing clients as essential industries.
During this time, Euro Pumps has an vital role to play maintaining food hygiene for Australia and the world.
Importantly, our team members provide a critical and essential service to food producers during this time of need.
As an essential service, we continue with our operations.
Euro Pumps will continue to work with our clients to maintain production and ensure the health and wellbeing of our clients and team members.
How we are keeping our teams safe
- Prohibited international and domestic travel unless business critical.
- Prohibited attendance at conferences and events.
- Restricted access to all of our site with a focus on business critical activities only.
- Implemented protocols to track our team members returning from leave, absence or annual leave.
- Enhanced hygiene, sanitation and cleaning measures at all sites and offices.
- Are using best judgement adhering to the possible social distancing requirements.
We are working closely with State Government Departments to ensure the continued operation of our business, while ensuring the health of our team members. We are grateful our Government understands the production environment we operate within at our plants including our already stringent hygiene levels and protective equipment.
How we are maintaining our operations
While we continue to operate, we are liaising with State health authorities around policies and procedures for meat and food processing, ensuring we have the best measures in place to protect our team members. Our continued operations relies on our team members being available and able to come to work. We have worked with Government to ensure schools remain open for essential workers.
For our Customers