Suttner ST-164 Injector with air
Suttner ST-164 Twin Chemical Injector with compressed air
The ST-164 is designed for the cleaning of food processing lines, frozen foods and fish to avoid bacterial spread.
Also suitable for cleaning milking dairy sheds, piggeries and poultry sheds and live-stock vehicles.
- Select between Rinse or either Chemical 1 (foam) or Chemical 2 (Sanitise) by positioning the lever.
- All versions are suitable for the addition in low pressure from approx. 5 bar up to max. 350 bar.
- When being operated in rinsing function up to 60 l/min pass through the unit without any drop in pressure
- The Suttner ST-164 Twin Chemical Injector is made out of stainless steel and special high performance plastics.
- The ST-164 injector is available in the nozzle size of 1.2 - 2.8 mm.
Designed to be used in combination with a foam lance (ST-72, ST-74 or ST-75), an adjustable or triple nozzle the ST-164 injector can suck in chemicals by means of the integrated check valve made out of stainless steel and spray them on or
foam them depending on the chosen nozzle. The injector has an optional compressed air input connection in order to supply the required air quantity for foaming already in the injector unit. For the application of foam a foam lance without air intake is absolutely required. The use of a spray gun with large cross section areas such as for example ST-2720, ST-2725, ST-3100 or ST-3300 with suitable lances and foam hoses (blufood) is recommended.
The injector is especially designed for low and medium pressure applications from a water inlet pressure of 5 bar and it generates an excellent foam when being provided with the required quantity of compressed air.
The dosing flow is adjusted by nozzle inserts which are included in the consignment. The connection for chemicals is equipped with an integrated check valve.